*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
* What is the history of quilting...and does it even pertain to you? Quilting dates back a VERY long time, and many cultures have distinctly different ways and reasons for quilting. Inside, we'll discuss 7 unique cultures, and what their quilting styles are.
* The technical guide...learn what all the confusing terminology REALLY means. Quilting has a language of it's own...this guide will break down the meanings of many of the toughest terms. Over 60 different terms are explained!
* Which style are you going for, and how can you achieve it? With so many choices, it's easy to get confused. First, we'll narrow down what it is you are going to create (be it a quilt, wall hangings or anything else you can imagine). Once you've got that figured out, you can choose which direction you'd like to go with the style.
* Where can you find some of the most important quilts ever created? In this chapter, we'll discuss 4 of the most significant quilts in history. Not only will you be able to understand what they were made for, and why they are significant...but you'll also be able to view some of them from the comfort of your own home!
* And a lot more!
Are YOU Ready to Learn the Intricate Details of the Quilting World? Order Today!
Get of to a fast start with quilting...don't waste time and money on books and tutorials that just don't deliver the full story!
The Wonderful World of Quilting
2 Of The Main Benefits to Quilting
1) It's a wonderful hobby that allows you to create something unique and useful.
Spending time doing something you love can be extremely rewarding. What's even more rewarding is knowing that your hobby also serves useful in a practical way. With quilting, you get the best of both worlds.
2) Track history, commemorate important events and preserve your legacy for generations to come.
What better way to show someone you care than by creating something with your own two hands to commemorate an important event. Whether it's the birth of a new life into the world, or the joining of two people who love each other in marriage, quilting can help show them how much you really care.
Other Products from homeschoolchristiannewusedbooks: